Instagram is now leading the way by gaining the most engagement within the social platforms. According to statistic.com, there are approximately 24 million active users on Instagram in the UK (Jan 2019).
As a business owner, this is a cheap way to showcase your services to the right audience. I have listed a few points that may help:
- Target the right Instagram users. The best way to do this is to use good hashtags that are relevant to your business. Between 10-20 hashtags are great to have on each post.
- Follow the hashtags that are key to your business to keep you updated on the most popular posts within your field.
- Most platforms are focusing on stories. Instagram stories is now the main stream where most engagement is reached. Create personal stories to make it interesting for your followers. Facebook is now raising its profile and gaining more reach. Do you reckon LinkedIn will jump on board….. watch this space.
- Create your brand tag. I use #metricconnect on my business page. It allows you and your followers a generic reach. Also, it can be followed. If you are running a specific campaign, change it up and track it.
- Change your bio link. This needs to be your CTA (call to action) to allow the user to visit your landing page, promotion, or offer. I would recommend you use Google Analytics to keep an eye on where your reach is coming from.
- Watch the journey of our Digital Marketing Agency – Metric Connect on Instagram as we implement the above.
If you want to see more blogs from me, forward me your email address by clicking here and I’ll send the following ones to your inbox. If you feel anyone can benefit from this – please share it.
Useful links to get more out of Instagram: